Famosa US (owners of Feber.com) value your online safety. To make sure that this site stays safe and fun, we make the following promises:
· In almost all activities, the information we collect is non-personal (such as first name only, age, and state). If you enter a contest, send us a question or send an electronic postcard, we will also ask for an e-mail address. Our use of e-mail addresses is further described in the examples below. We only collect enough information from our visitors to make activities on feber.com fun and interesting.
· If you submit videos, artwork, comments or anything else to us that is posted on our site, you will be identified on our site only by first name, age, city and state.
· No one will be excluded from our site for not giving us personal information. When we do ask for personal information (like an e-mail address) as part of an activity, we will only use it for that activity and keep it only until that particular activity is complete. For example: If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, or enter one of our contests, we will respond using the e-mail address you supply, but we will not keep the address or use it again for any other purpose.
· We will never share any personal information that you provide with any third parties unless those third parties:(1) are engaged by us to maintain the technical functioning of our website or web service, or to fulfill a request made by a user; (2) are restricted in their access and use of personal information only to the extent necessary to maintain the technical functioning of the website or web service, or to fulfill a request made by a user; and (3) have promised to keep the personal information that they access confidential.
· If we know a visitor is under the age of thirteen, we will collect a parent’s permission offline (by email, postal mail, fax or phone) before we collect, use, store or disclose any personal information supplied by that visitor. We will also allow parents to review any personal information we may collect from children under 13 and to request that we stop using and delete such information at any time. If our policies change with regard to personal information that we previously received parental consent to collect, we will notify the parents of the changed policies.
As you visit feber.com, it is possible that several cookies* will be set on your computer. Famosa uses the information from cookies to deliver relevant local resources, remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site. No personal information is ever stored in a Famosa cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of feber.com.
Famosa does not sell information collected by cookies or use the information for commerce-related purposes. In addition, Famosa will not filter content based on your preferences without permission.
*What’s a cookie? A cookie is information a website puts on your computer’s hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site. Famosa cookies are used to remember setting that you pick for the computer you use to visit our site, but not to identify any personal information about the person using the computer.
We also promise to help families and communities find the information they need to use the Internet safely and responsibly.
· All links to third party sites are insulated with a bridge page. These pages clearly notify the visitor that he or she is leaving feber.com, and offers an opportunity to return to feber.com. Since we cannot be assured that links to outside sites follow our safety or privacy guidelines, we encourage families to discuss these choices together. We are not responsible for the content or safety and privacy practices at any sites linked from our pages.
Your family’s use of this site is conditioned on your having accepted these terms. You should check back to this policy frequently, since it is subject to change from time to time, and your continued use of the site is conditioned upon your acceptance of any modifications hereto.
We want to make this site a place where families can surf together, and where parents and caregivers are happy to have their children interact, learn and play. We are committed to protecting the safety and wellbeing of children, and we continually work to ensure that our data collection practices conform to all applicable laws, including t he Children’s Online P rivacy P r otection Act (COPPA). If you have any comments or questions, we’re happy to hear them.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
You may also contact us at:
Attn: Customer Service
3000 Atrium Way
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054